Access to Higher Education - Health (Fast Track)
LV3 Access to HE - Health (Fast Track)
If you're not sure whether this is the right course for you, please contact our Admissions Team and they would be happy to discuss your options. You can contact them on 02476 791100 or email@example.com
Will I have to pay?
If you are aged 16-18 and applying for a full-time programme, then you will not have to pay for your course.
If you are aged 19+ then there may be a fee for your course. You can find out more here: Fee Information
Before you begin...
The application form will ask you to provide the following information:
- Your National Insurance Number
- Your Home address and contact details
- The details of your previous school and qualifications
- Your Parent/Guardian/Next of kin address and contact details
- If you have any unspent Criminal Convictions
- How you would like to be contacted
Please ensure you have this information to hand, as you cannot save the form and return to it later